Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Stryder144... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stryder144...

Re: Stryder144...

Thanks. I keep trying to convince my wife that four kids is more than enough. She refuses to listen to me. I guess that will mean that more shall come in the future.
    Damn... I guess you have super sperm then...

I guess mine was damaged do to massive intake of coffee, plus my gf doesn't want children..

Kind Mastermind

Damn... I guess you have super sperm then...
    Nope, just a wife who wants many children!

I guess mine was damaged do to massive intake of coffee, plus my gf doesn't want children..
    Caffiene hasn't affected mine, so I doubt that it would have affected yours! Of course, I could be wrong. I'm not a doctor.

Caffiene hasn't affected mine, so I doubt that it would have affected yours! Of course, I could be wrong. I'm not a doctor.
    Well, biggest problem with having kids seems to be the gf not wanting any... doesn't it..

But then again, it will be awhile before it would even be time to consider if reproducing would be a good idea..

Nope, just a wife who wants many children!
    Does that mean a wife who wants lots of sex? God you're lucky.

Kind Mastermind

Does that mean a wife who wants lots of sex? God you're lucky.

Geeee.. I love the kids but four kids is twice more than what I would want for myself...
    i get a divide by zero error if i try and figure out how many more kids that is than i want :P

Kind Mastermind

i get a divide by zero error if i try and figure out how many more kids that is than i want :P
    Sometimes I couldn't agree more. But, you know, having kids is like owning an annoying, quirky dog. Get's on your nerves, but is also very cute and very amusing. So, whenever they annoy me too much, I just try to remember the cute times. Keeps me sane!

having kids is like owning an annoying, quirky dog. Get's on your nerves, but is also very cute and very amusing. So, whenever they annoy me too much, I just try to remember the cute times.
    for a second there, i thought u were gonna say: "so, whenever they annoy me too much, i put them outside in the yard for the night"

Well I can't say anything about HAVING a baby... but the making part I LIKE !!

Kind Mastermind

for a second there, i thought u were gonna say: "so, whenever they annoy me too much, i put them outside in the yard for the night"
    Wife won't let me! ;D