Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Stryder144... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stryder144...

Kind Mastermind

Re: Stryder144...

Thanks for posting the pics, LC. Much appreciated!

hey! she looks like my girls!! only younger !

Thanks for posting the pics, LC. Much appreciated!
    No problem Stryder, feel free to use my webspace to put pictures on anytime...

oh and she looks cute... is she much trouble?

Well it's nice to see she didn't get Stryder's ugly genes. [smiles]

Good Guru

You don't know yet ... I hope she doesn't ... :P

Kind Mastermind

:P The only thing that I have ever prayed, besides the baby being born healthy, is that my wife's genes are predominate. The funny thing is, if you line my kids up and guess which ones are mine, you would probably point out my step son before you would point the girls out. I feel really sorry for him !

Kind Mastermind

No problem Stryder, feel free to use my webspace to put pictures on anytime...

oh and she looks cute... is she much trouble?
    No, Amanda isn't much trouble, at least not for me :P. She isn't very demanding, yet. But, then, she can't crawl or walk yet.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Stryder144: She's a real sweetheart! Congratulations to you and your wife. Amanda is such a nice name, too, - means "worthy of love".

And already she' a snappy dresser I might add...

:P

Kind Mastermind

Stryder144: *She's a real sweetheart! *Congratulations to you and your wife. *Amanda is such a nice name, too, - *means "worthy of love".
    Thanks...she is indeed a real sweetheart. We look forward to seeing what type of personality she develops. Our son is studious and quiet. Our oldest daughter is a tomboy who is quite funny. Our middle daughter is a real cutey, but extremely stubborn. So, we have room for another real personality. Of course, if she takes after me she will be studious, humble, and fun to be around (yeah, right).