Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hiya - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hiya

Re: hiya

Minä olen tyhmä. Minä en osaa puhua englantia.

thats finnish? gee if thats it, i dont wanna learn danish... i wonder wot did i just say... sorry teacher but im afraid im gonna fail my finnish class ???
    What's wrong with danish, I've been speaking it for years.. and I never had any complaints..... well expect from NGene...

Associate

What's wrong with danish, I've been speaking it for years.. and I never had any complaints..... well expect from NGene...
    lets see...

1. finnish is weird
    2. ngene speaks finnish
    3. ngene must b weird
    4. ngene doesnt like danish (or wot did she complain?)
    = danish must be uber weird

no thanx

edit edit... stupid yabb tags...

Associate

kenshi, i dont wanna know wot u just said...

Oh no...

NGene speaks Finnish, I speak Danish (as does Redhead) - in Finland they speak both Finnish and swedish (swedish is very simlar to danish), but NGene' swedish sucks (sorry honey, but it does.. :P ) and in her home town Finnish is the primary langauge, not swedish.

confused??

Oh as for weirdness factor.

Danish, swedish and norwedian are all similar laugauges with share general structures with the other nothern european languages, like german, english and so on. Finnish is more like russian, polish and other slavic types of languages.

So weirdness is really based on how hard it would be for one to learn the said language, and for me and most western europeans, Finnish is very hard to learn.

Finnish does have one major advantage over danish, it's über compact, for shorter sentences you use more letters than you would in say english, but to take an eksampel, the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy would in finnish be 3 times shorter in length than the danish one, because finns need less words to descript lots of things. It can however be a bit hard to wrap ones mind around all the i' the finns likes to use :P

kenshi, i dont wanna know wot u just said...
    Too bad.

Like a cruel angel, boy, become a legend

Even if the blue wind knocks on your heart's door,
    You, smiling, gaze only upon me
    In a trance, your pained eyes seek the things you desire
    Still not believing even in destiny

But someday I know you'll realize, as you aim for the
    distant future, that on your back are wings

A cruel angel's thesis--
    Soon, you'll jump out of the window
    Burning with hot pathos
    If you betray your memories
    Embrace the sky, shining,
    Boy become a legend!

While you are sleeping in my love's cradle,
    The dream messenger calls out only to you--the morning comes
    As moondrops reflect your slender neck
    Stop all the time in the world--I want to keep this moment

If our meeting is to have meaning,
    I must follow the bible of understanding freedom

A cruel angel's thesis--sadness now begins
    As you awoke from the dream, embracing life
    No matter who releases the light, boy, become a legend!

While people weave love, they make history
    Just as the goddess never changes, I live

A cruel angel's thesis--
    Soon, you'll jump out of the window
    Burning with hot pathos
    If you betray your memories
    Embrace the sky, shining,
    Boy become a legend!