Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovechild, a Mesa 4.0.2 question

Thread: Lovechild, a Mesa 4.0.2 question

Lovechild, a Mesa 4.0.2 question

IIRC you're running mesa 4.0.x how did you install that so it worked as your 3d acceleration? I tried installing 4.0.2, had to reboot cause of my card having a device busy > and when I started X and glxinfoed it told me that it was indirect rendering with 4.0.2. I opengl-update xfree and it comes back with 3.4.2.

Not sure if it makes any difference but the version of X that is merged with Gentoo comes with mesa built in.

Re: Lovechild, a Mesa 4.0.2 question

I found that Mesa was infact my problem - DRI includes the stuff you need - just download the lastest T&L drivers

Re: Lovechild, a Mesa 4.0.2 question

That's interesting. I recently downloaded Gatos http://gatos.sourceforge.net/ and installed that, everything works fine now. I am wondering though does the newer DRI have an updated Mesa or am I still going to be stuck with 3.x.x?