Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

chikn

Thread: chikn

chikn

Had I known you were coming here I would have baked a cake, and thrown a party - but then again.. I could also just say.. Welcome to LJR

Your random question will be:

Would you buy Explodo pop Popcorn ?

Re: chikn

Had I known you were coming here I would have baked a cake, and thrown a party - but then again.. I could also just say.. Welcome to LJR

Your random question will be:

Would you buy Explodo pop Popcorn ?
    hmm......no

And its not to late for the cake. I prefer strawberry with strawberry icing.

heh. Just noticed Ima freshman here.

I prefer strawberry with strawberry icing.
    This has to be faith... Strawberry cakes rule...