Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Funny linux sayings.

Thread: Funny linux sayings.

Funny linux sayings.

I was looking at the think geek shirts and i was curious if anybody had like any of their own short linux jokes or geek jokes?

Short sweat jokes or a classic "Got Root"

Shooot!

Re: Funny linux sayings.

Penguin Power!
    check out www.penguinpower.com
    also LinuxLover shirts
    and way cool poster of a giant Tux tramples m$ headquarters!
    and very cute Tux "teddy bears" [teddy penguins?]

After the infamous Sept 11th there were two that I recall...
    1) rm -rf /bin/laden
    2) chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom

And I've always kinda chuckled at Enders sig where he say's he did a 'bzcat /vmlinuz > /dev/audio' and thought he heard god..... too funny.

Baby - wanna see my distro collection ?

classic

Linux : The Choice of a GNU Generation

Linux : Because you wouldnt put a Porsche's engine in a Pinto

In a world without fences who needs gates.

Make Crypto Not Munitions: They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary saftey deserve neither liberty nor safety" Ben Franklin (OpenBSD T-Shirt).

"If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem" -- Gerard Beekmans, LFS

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs windows and gates?"

'nuff said. >

Mentor

I love it. You just have to make it possible to play with a character like that in Quake 3