Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

End of The X-Files

Thread: End of The X-Files

End of The X-Files

I loved the first three seasons of The X-Files, and I followed it up until two seasons ago, when it really became pretty lame (IMO). The last episode, I did watch. What an odd way to end the series. What did the X-Philes think of it?

Re: End of The X-Files

I liked the finale, except for the last few minutes in the motel with just Scully and Mulder. That part as too damn sappy.

hated it
    but we'll see how the XFiles 2 comes out

DON'T TELL ME HOW IT ENDS !!!!!!!

hated it
    but we'll see how the XFiles 2 comes out
    Xfiles 2? eh?

On the finally, I didn't like it very much at all. Too much stuff left open.

DON'T TELL ME HOW IT ENDS !!!!!!!
    Don't tell me either!!!!

I still like X-Files, although I admit it's been too lame lately.

NGene.. I'm now 110% convinced that you are the perfect woman.... Please marry me...