Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Priorities changing, ever so slightly

Thread: Priorities changing, ever so slightly

Priorities changing, ever so slightly

At the risk of me sounding sappy and strange (and I know I'm going to regret this tomorrow morning)...

All of a sudden, hacking is no longer my #1 priority. I realized that I haven't been in a relationship with a lady in...I haven't been in a relationship with a lady.

Something seems missing in my life. Don't misinterpret this as me saying that there is something in me that's missing because that's not what I'm saying. That's something completely different.

Ok, I'm not even drunk right now (and I'm sure none of you believe me too.) I'm really going to regret this post tomorrow.

Ok, I'm stupid right now...

Re: Priorities changing, ever so slightly

yes you ARE sounding quite sappy

If I dont tell you anything worth anything in the next 30 years, remember this: choose your women like you choose your hardware components for your server

like you choose your next major car purchase

like you choose your next home

VERY CAREFULLY

while the constant company and sex is always a good thing, some women are just stupid and not worth the time not spent on things more constructive.

Then again Im quite bitter so I might be biased.

Good Guru

Everying must be balanced......

Hacking is good. Women are good too ..... So why can't I have it both?? I do .....

Then again, don't take both as a religion .....

thats wise advice

Ok, I'm not even drunk right now
    So you're high? ???

Yeah...if you could just go ahead and ignore me, that'd be great...

Heh... maybe I should confess something... hacking has never been my #1 priority!

Heh... maybe I should confess something... hacking has never been my #1 priority!
    But women have ? ;D

Love has been reniced to -20 here..