Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Censoring (LOL) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Censoring (LOL)

Re: Censoring (LOL)

Hmmm, what is "twat" and why does it deserve to be censored ? (I hope I didn't offend anyone, did I ?)
    It acutally derives from an 18c word "twatle", meaning narrow passageway, I don't think you need a doctorate to work out how it's used here. *

--edit--
    kenshi/god/simi mapthingy/65-45-whatever: You may find it amusing that Wimpys mascot is a beefeater

kenshi/god/simi mapthingy/65-45-whatever: You may find it amusing that Wimpys mascot is a beefeater
    What's a beefeater?

"Beefeater": They're like the Royal guard, big bearskin hats. Unless they work in the tower, when the wear traditional uniforms, hard to discribe.

"beef eater" on the other hand is something intirely different.

"Beefeater": They're like the Royal guard, big bearskin hats. Unless they work in the tower, when the wear traditional uniforms, hard to discribe.
    Can't you find a pic or something?

"beef eater" on the other hand is something intirely different.
    beef maker - Texan