Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Censoring (LOL)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Censoring (LOL)

Censoring (LOL)

Just noticed something funny:

wristwatch

Go and read this while not logged in. You should see "wris*censored*ch".
    Hmmm, what is "twat" and why does it deserve to be censored ? (I hope I didn't offend anyone, did I ?)

Re: Censoring (LOL)

I believe twat to be the same as pussy !!

ROFL
    what is this world coming to when u can't even type wristwatch anymore without being censured?

Pussy is censored too...? Someone please fix this, it's too funny!

What does the roster say ?

cock-a-doodle-doo ?

you guys can disable censoring in your profle. I don't get any censoring now... shit cock cunt bitch whore twat, it all works.....

link=board=website&num=1007502732&start=0# 5 date=12/04/01 at 22:58:08]
    you guys can disable censoring in your profle. *I don't get any censoring now... shit cock cunt bitch whore twat, it all works.....
    What is wrong with what you just said? All those seem fine, they shouldn't be censored.....but wristwatch on the other hand....augh.....horrible that offends me to no end!! heheh

Aragorn

you guys can disable censoring in your profle. I don't get any censoring now... shit cock cunt bitch whore twat, it all works.....
    Of course I've got it disabled ! I want to enlarge my vocabulary.
    I'd never notice this, but I'm still trying to scare NGene so I lurk with links.

Of course I've got it disabled ! I want to enlarge my vocabulary.
    I'd never notice this, but I'm still trying to scare NGene so I lurk with links.
    Don't you dare !

you guys can disable censoring in your profle. *I don't get any censoring now... shit cock cunt bitch whore twat, it all works.....
    That sounds like Blink 182: Shit piss fuck cunt cock sucker mother fucker tits fart turd and twat