Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Downtime?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downtime?

Downtime?

Is it just my connection or has LJR been having a lot of downtime lately?

Re: Downtime?

i could not connect for about 4 hours yesterday, *i think there is a problem with my DNS server, *www.pinehead.org took me to linuxorbit

in fact clicking www.pinehead.org still takes me to linuxorbit and i am at work now...

LJR has been weird for me since the move to Pinehead... soo far I'm not liking them very much !!

Mentor

Hmmm, strange I have had no problems. Pinehead's website is at pinehead.com and not pinehead.org, so that explains that problem. When you say downtime you just can't connect to the site at all and it times out? Send me an email right away if it seems to be down and I'll try to check it out. I didn't get to read pbharris's email right away and everything was working for me when I checked.

you mean you were not mad at me?
    I really like the Bucs! I just like my Bears better...

Mentor

i have not noticed any change in performance or down time since the change over?

Maybe it just the benifits of living next to NYC, everything is updated quickly

I haven't noticed anything about the move to pinehead.org, except that everything got faster.

At times (generally days at a time) it gives me timeouts and DNS errors (in IE when I'm in winblows). But I've noticed this during the switch as well. I use www.linuxjunior.org for the URL.

Good Guru

Hhmm.. I'm having the same thing as well... For three times, it couldn't be found. I hit reload again and again and it finally found it..... weird... :

It works just fine for me.