Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Admin vacation
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Admin vacation

Mentor

Admin vacation

Boy and girls, I'll be on vacation between Jan 6. and Jan 14. I'm going on a 8)cruise8) and I won't have Internet access during this time. The site will be on autopilot.

Please behave while I'm gone. ;D

See you after I get back.

Associate

Re: Admin vacation

Nows our chance for a mutiny.............

Have fun Boss..........

Regards,
    Rod

Boy, you go on a lot of vacations.....

link=board=website&num=1010323890&start=0# 2 date=01/06/02 at 17:12:21]
    Boy, you go on a lot of vacations.....
    I had that exact same thought!!

Kind Mastermind

Man, a cruise?! Who authorized his vacation? Evilestknight? Kenshi? Ashcrow? Someone is to blame for this! Off wit 'is head, says me!

Mentor

have fun.....................

i'll be going on mine in march!!!

Man, a cruise?! Who authorized his vacation? Evilestknight? Kenshi? Ashcrow? Someone is to blame for this! Off wit 'is head, says me!
    Don't look at me. I didn't tell him to go. I'm glad he is though. I'm with rod.

hey cloverm - good for you!!

and thanks for updating the
    This month's hosting is brought to you by:

somewhere script kiddies are trading emails amongst themselves.

Mentor

does anyone know where he went?