Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cloverm - why am I not allowed to post newz ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloverm - why am I not allowed to post newz ?

Cloverm - why am I not allowed to post newz ?

You disallowed me that ? I thought all mods could and should sumbit stories...

*cries.... I feel all left out now :P *

Re: Cloverm - why am I not allowed to post newz ?

It is because you are not l33t enough

Good Guru

Yeap. exactly ... ;D

I feel so loved right now..... :'(

Good Guru

Oh yeah, you will always get that from us.... :P ;D

AFAIK, only cloverm is allowed to post news... although I could be wrong.

AFAIK, only cloverm is allowed to post news... although I could be wrong.
    Hmm, stryder44 posted some news. Check out who submitted the Microsoft open sourcing article.

Hmm, stryder44 posted some news. Check out who submitted the Microsoft open sourcing article.
    Perhaps, but I do believe that with newspro (his news posting app) you can change it to say who it was posted by. Maybe stryder send that stuff to cloverm, or was the first to post it in the forums.

The newspro app can't use our forum logins, without a crapload of cgi hacking, that I dont' think cloverm was up to, so unless he creates you a seperate account, I think he just posts it *for* us.

Then again, i *could * be wrong, and we could all sit around and laugh at me.... ;D

Kind Mastermind

Perhaps, but I do believe that with newspro (his news posting app) you can change it to say who it was posted by. *Maybe stryder send that stuff to cloverm, or was the first to post it in the forums.

The newspro app can't use our forum logins, without a crapload of cgi hacking, that I dont' think cloverm was up to, so unless he creates you a seperate account, I think he just posts it *for* us. *

Then again, i *could * be wrong, and we could all sit around and laugh at me.... * *;D
    lol...well, if you email cloverm, he will set you up with a password so that you can submit news items. That's why I and compunuts can submit them.

Good Guru

That's why I and compunuts can submit them.
    Okay, may be it's you but certainly NOT ME.

I'm so un-loved too... :P ;D