Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Recommend a new forum topic!

Thread: Recommend a new forum topic!

Recommend a new forum topic!

Cloverm, please give this serious thought. I would like to see a forum that simply states:

Linux-related stupid questions.

I really want to post a question about GUI's and they really don't belong in any of the others. I feel that my asking is going to be pretty stupid but....

Thanks,

Ras

Re: Recommend a new forum topic!

hmm should this forum be for joke questions or serious stupid questions .. I think if its serious it should go into general linux .. else post it into the playground .. dont know if there is really a need for a new forum ..

Mentor

Cloverm, please give this serious thought. *I would like to see a forum that simply states:

Linux-related stupid questions.

I really want to post a question about GUI's and they really don't belong in any of the others. *I feel that my asking is going to be pretty stupid but.... *

Thanks,

Ras
    I think that should fall under General Linux questions.

Questions about GUI's are not stupid. Even the infamous 'What is loonix' question isn't stupid. Don't worry about it :-).

Questions about GUI's are not stupid. Even the infamous 'What is loonix' question isn't stupid. Don't worry about it :-).
    That's what the X Window forum is for. Shoot, i love to talk about GUIs!

A "stupid" forum should be made for this thread alone.