Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Mozilla Fonts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mozilla Fonts

Mozilla Fonts

I seem to be having a problem getting the font size set right in Mozilla. At least for this site. Most others are fine. Uh, any advice? What gives?

Just updated to Moz 0.9.8 BTW.

Mentor

Re: Mozilla Fonts

Yes, it was my fault. Should be fixed now.

They still seem very large.....

same here .. suddenly the fonts are very big :-/

Mentor

Mozilla defaults to 16 pixel font size, which is way too big IMHO. Go to Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Fonts and change the pixel size to 12. Everything will look good again.

Mozilla defaults to 16 pixel font size, which is way too big IMHO. Go to Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Fonts and change the pixel size to 12. Everything will look good again.
    Ah, but yours is the only site that is too large...

or maybe your's is the only one I visit that uses varible width fonts.....

Ah, but yours is the only site that is too large...

or maybe your's is the only one I visit that uses varible width fonts.....
    ERP! after altering the font size, I went over to www.sourceforge.net and fonts were TINY! I had to bump back up to 16 to read anything there.... this bothers me that yours is the only site that doesn't play nicely with my fonts....

What exactly did you change, so maybe I can override it?

Mentor

ERP! after altering the font size, I went over to www.sourceforge.net and fonts were TINY! I had to bump back up to 16 to read anything there.... this bothers me that yours is the only site that doesn't play nicely with my fonts....

What exactly did you change, so maybe I can override it?
    I just bumped up the font sizes by 1 for Mozilla. I browse every site with the 12 pixel font size and they all look OK to me. At 16 pixels, fonts were huge.

Do you have True Type Fonts installed?

This is my setup:

Yes, it was my fault. Should be fixed now.
    Hehe. Yes, they are ok now. I had been off doing something else, came back and the fonts were fine. Freaked me out too, as I had no idea what the hell I had done to fix them. I actually started to worry that it was a Mozilla problem.

Anyway, thanks.

mmm... My mozilla fonts are great --- and Antialiased... god bless 0.9.9 !