Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'll be gone

Thread: I'll be gone

I'll be gone

I'm going to be gone for a few weeks..

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re:I'll be gone

Have fun where ever you are going.
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

boo.....

Well you'll see me around the board again, but for some reason I can't get into irc on my computer...I"ve tried a million different programs and it locks me up cold whenever I try, argh. I'll get debian set up for dialup and hopefully that will get it fixed. But I'm here until then! :P Thanks to Spot and JimH for holding things together for me! ;-)

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

[me=Spot]shakes his head[/me]

What are you shaking ur head at! :P

Aragorn

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    What are you shaking ur head at! :P
    Aragorn
    I think it was the part where you said "but for some reason I can't get into irc on my computer...I"ve tried a million different programs and it locks me up cold whenever I try, argh."

Hmmm, sounds like a windoze thing to me.

Jim H

[me=Aragorn]slaps the snot out of JimH! :P[/me]