Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Server gone anal??

Thread: Server gone anal??

Hybrid View

Server gone anal??

For the past few days the server seems to have been to some heavy duty drugs. I can't connect half of the time and if I can, the pages load slow slow slow...

It's starting to annoy me seriously.

Mentor

Re: Server gone anal??

Yes, I noticed it, too. There were total outages today, maybe pinehead was working on it. I'll be experimenting with the PHP/MySQL version a little more, maybe that will help some.

it sucks major arse !!

Pinehead was great for a while... I hope we are not going for a second trip to disconnect hell

<comic book guy>

Worst server, ever!

</comic book guy>

No problems here but I am usually on LJR when most of you are asleep

Mentor

it sucks major arse !!

Pinehead was great for a while... I hope we are not going for a second trip to disconnect hell
    Give Pinehead a break, will you! He's doing all of us a big favor by hosting the site for free. He must have done some work on the server, it's running a lot faster now. I know it sucks when the server goes down, but be a little more patient ...

Give Pinehead a break, will you! He's doing all of us a big favor by hosting the site for free. He must have done some work on the server, it's running a lot faster now. I know it sucks when the server goes down, but be a little more patient ...
    I just said I hoped it wasn't going down that road again... but it seems fine today... good job Pinehead.

/me is seriously considering hosting with Pinehead, good service

Weren't you an admin LC? Just noticed now.

Weren't you an admin LC? Just noticed now.
    Oh I'm not a Mod in this forum, only cloverm is. Everywhere else on LJR is part of my domain.