Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Uploading Avatar

Thread: Uploading Avatar

Uploading Avatar

Hmmm.... havn't been here in a while so if this was addressed I missed it...

Anyway, when I upload an avatar image, it's not showing up as one that I can select. Is this something I did wrong, or what?

Mentor

Re: Uploading Avatar

Should be the one on the top of the list, same as you username. Welcome back!

Hmmm.... I tried that before, and it didn't work, but decided to try it again anyway, and it worked. Must've done something wrong the first time.

Thanks for the reply!! I decided to come back and check the forum out again, since this one's got live moderaters and admins, and actually gets updated!

mine is crappy.

it's my aim icon thingy. i need to find the original picture and make a better image.

it's my aim icon thingy. *i need to find the original picture and make a better image.
    I can't even tell what yours is.

Anyone who guesses mine get's to wear the LNOTSWK crown for the evening. Of course, you'd have to be someone who hung around LNO a long time ago to remember the whole LNOTSWK crown thing. Unless your name happened to be Mandeep or Rage.

looks like a cut from a comic book or something.

mine is my hand holding a freshly poured pint of beamish stout.

looks like a cut from a comic book or something.

mine is my hand holding a freshly poured pint of beamish stout.
    Ahhh... I see. You need to make the pic bigger or something.

How do you know it's not my pic? You didn't know I was actually a comic book character did you?