Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Opinions

Thread: Opinions

Mentor

Opinions

I renamed Rants and Raves to Opinions. Also the subtitle says: "If you're easily offended, please stay out". This ensures (I hope) that we can talk about some touchy subjects.

Good Guru

Re: Opinions

Great... Then when I want to rant, where I do it?

Good idea!!

Mentor

Great... Then when I want to rant, where I do it?
    Opinions.

/me gets repeative...

Will the PET forum live again ?

/me gets repeative...

Will the PET forum live again ?
    yep .. we need a PET forum ..

Mentor

Good idea!!

ever consider reserving the off-topic forums for registered users?

that way people have to put in some effort to be offended.

ever consider reserving the off-topic forums for registered users?

that way people have to put in some effort to be offended.
    Good idea!! I have LOTS of issues, and the voices in my head say I should get them out in the open so my enemies will FEAR ME! .YA-HA-HA_HA HA-HA >cough<