Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Directory Navigation PET

Thread: Directory Navigation PET

Directory Navigation PET

Something that I felt that the new users might want to look at before installing Linux. Im working on a MySQL one as well. These will all be included in my Linux Newbie E-Book

Re: Directory Navigation PET

Im working on a MySQL one as well.
    Thank you Thank you... I could really use that. 8) 8)

Good Guru

I could use it as well ... I installed mySQL on my server box but don't know what to do with it... :-/ :-[

Im 3 pages deep into the document actually, do you guys want me to start the PET directly AFTER install?

Right now it starts at "connecting to the dB".

Let me know and I'll make an update before I post the first selection. *

Hey Coltrane,

Yea, I don't need to know how to install it and make it run and I'm sure Compunuts doesn't either. What I would like is "how to create a db, connecting to the db, db users, db admin......

I'll say it again, Thank you Thank you

Good Job
    thats less work for me

I'll post the first couple of pages tonite

Good Guru

Yeah, I have MySQL up and running but I just don't know what to do with it ....

I think it would be a good idea to post whatever you have and then update sections at a time. So that we don't need to wait long and you will also have easier time since it will be just work as you go basic ...

Thanks Coltrane ...

part one is done
    will post tonite

Servers and Daemons started acting silly earlier this morning, and I didnt have the time to post it, will do so in approx 14 hours