Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Coltrane's MySQL Tutorial

Thread: Coltrane's MySQL Tutorial

Coltrane's MySQL Tutorial

Posted.

If you guys find any problems with this document, or require clarification, please let me know.

;D

Kind Mastermind

Re: Coltrane's MySQL Tutorial

Posted.

If you guys find any problems with this document, or require clarification, please let me know.

;D
    Thanks, Coltrane, I will give it a look. I was thinking about searching for a mysql resource once I got my server up and running the way I want it. Your post has saved me from having to search high and low! Thanks.

LC and Clove :

Possible to get support for html tags for the PETS? Would have liked to dress up my tutorial a little better. If not thats kosher, just a thought.

Good Guru

Yeah, I think HTML support for the PET area is a good one instead of UBB tag support....

Why are you asking me about the possiblity of tags in PETs... I don't know dick about that type of shit... I struggle hard enough as it is making my C++ code look pretty in the PETs

I dont know, something about moderator rights or something, not sure what I was thinking at the time

Way cool coltrane!! I'm actually going to use it here soon since I know nothing about MySQL. ;D Just gotta finish up the Debian system first. :P

That would have to be a Cloverm thing. Not sure if yabb can do options per area, but yeah, html support would be cool.

Re:Coltrane's MySQL Tutorial

pt 2 coming in about 3 weeks