Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Back in business

Thread: Back in business

Hybrid View

Mentor

Back in business

The Pinehead server went down sometime Monday afternoon and it finally came back Tuesday afternoon. Since I have no control over the server, I just had to sit and wait until it's fixed. I don't know what happened, but will find out. I will take some steps the next couple of days to ensure that it won't happen again.

Re: Back in business

WOOHOOO!!!! Glad to see it's back up!!! I was worried, I kinda felt that something was missing from my life. (NOT as bad as Lovechild, that musta been like Heroin wthdrawl for him!!) >Does happy dance, falls and breaks hip<

Hands stopped shaking...

*relief washes over LC*

Had to run out and buy a new CPU, Heatsink and Mobo to keep me busy while the server was down...

I also emerged a LOT of stuff I didn't need...

Pinehead, please don't do that again...

oh and Cloverm, might this not be a good time to start debuggin the new forum ??

Glad I wasnt the only one going through withdrawal. It got to the point I was posting on LNO again. Must have....ljr.....

Great time for people to join the IRC channel.... held a vigil or something... it gets lonely in there!!!

I was gonna but never got the free time to do it. Besides that, Im having masqing problems at home, so it would have been a problem either way for me. Only 10 more tee-ball games left......

Great time for people to join the IRC channel.... held a vigil or something... it gets lonely in there!!!
    thats what i did

was not the same though...

Phew! Things are back to normal.

I had to make a couple of posts at that weird LNO place to keep me going . Wasn't the same though. I felt like an alcoholic who was drinking meths because his finest scotch whisky had been poured down the sink.