I decided to move LJR back to phpwebhosting. Since the Pinehead server went down on Monday I cannot access the site through FTP or SSH and I haven't been able to check my email. I cannot get ahold of anyone to get it fixed.

Since I cannot FTP to the site, I can't download anything. I have a cronjob running that automatically uploads a backup of the site to my box every Sunday morning. Therefore I will put the board in maintenace mode (you won't be able to post, just browse) late Saturday night, then move the files and set up the site on phpwebhosting.
After that I will initiate the domain transfer that will take a day or two. In the meantime, I think the site will be accesable through a domain name like linuxjunior.phpwebhosting.com or something. I will post it as soon as I know what it is.
I apologize for any inconvenience the move will cause, but I think you all agree that it is absolutely necessary.

P.S. I could make a backup any time using the Cobalt server's backup feature which gives me a .raq file. Does anyone know how to extract the files from it, just in case my cronjob doesn't work?