Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Osama's Days Numbered

Mentor

Re: Osama's Days Numbered

I bet Osama will see 2002. *So far the US have proven to be pretty incompetant and the entire Islam nation is laughin of their mistakes and crying foul at their terrorist acts. *

Don't go thinking I approve Osama, far from it, I would kill the f?cker if I had the occasion, but the US seem to have no control on the situation.

You dont know what your talking about!

Ignorance is bliss!!!

johnmann: You put Algeria twice. I say any of the previously terrorist countries who try to help us out and show that they no longer support terrorism are not to be worried about. As for the ones who tell us to fuck ourselves, they can suffer the same fate as a rabid dog. Kein Mitleid fur die Ubel.

As for the date he gets blasted, I'm going to guess December 15th.

johnmann: You put Algeria twice. I say any of the previously terrorist countries who try to help us out and show that they no longer support terrorism are not to be worried about. As for the ones who tell us to fuck ourselves, they can suffer the same fate as a rabid dog. Kein Mitleid fur die Ubel.

As for the date he gets blasted, I'm going to guess December 15th.
    Yea,I did list Algeria twice didn't I.Should have listed Iran twice as I have had a venomous hatered of Iran since 79.

The biggest problem with dealing with bin Laden is the fact that, no matter how he ends up dead, the radical faction of the Muslim fundimentalist movement is going to make him a martyer. *The perception (as I understand it) is not if he won a war with us, but that he stood up to us. *Saddam was tooting his horn right after the Gulf war. *He said (in effect) "Look at me! *I stood up to the whole western coalition!" *His people ate it up. *Bin Laden WILL be a martyer, so the wisest thing we can do is capture him, try him and put him in the deepest, darkest hole we can find. *That makes him a captive, not a martyer. *Kinda takes the wind out of any argument that al-Quida might have about murdering their leader, and it's all nice and legal. *I wonder how long he can survive on bread and water?

If you guys are taking bets as to when... I tell you all how, see I found this top secret battle plan, while hacking the DoD mainframe.

http://www.gratis-ting.dk/underholdn.../diplomacy.swf

How long would the Osama live on ham,bacon,pork chops or pickled pig's feet? Hey,how about spam(yuck)

Mentor

If you guys are taking bets as to when... I tell you all how, see I found this top secret battle plan, while hacking the DoD mainframe.

http://www.gratis-ting.dk/underholdn.../diplomacy.swf
    Watch out man, I got yelled at once for posting a link to a Flash file! ;D

Mentor

that's funny

NOW BOYS !!!!

Holy crap, I was laughing so hard. That is the funniest thing I've seen all year