Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Osama's Days Numbered
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Osama's Days Numbered

Hybrid View

Osama's Days Numbered

Seems like Osama & Company are pretty much cornered if one believes the press.Anyone have a guess on which day the son of a bitch gets killed? I think if we kill'em on xmas day it would be a haul ass present for all of us. ;D

Re: Osama's Days Numbered

Ol' Shithead could be blue-screened this year, I think. But there're probably so many diplomatic fingers in this, that he'll be caught and we'll all have to suffer through a pile of bureaucratic bullshit until they put him under. Hope I'm way wrong. :-/

Reason I'm asking is a local talk radio station I listen to has something like this going on and the person who guesses the right day wins some sort of prize.Hey, who ever guesses the right day on this thread wins a slightly used and disfunctional winders 95 cd,complete with a lost key!

Mentor

My guess is December 12th.
    There is now way no how we'll ever see that son of a bitch in court. I believe all special forces have orders to kill him on the spot instead of trying to capture him. The US doesn't need all the circus and expense that would occur if he's brought to trial. Hopefully a daisy-cutter will suck the air out of his lungs forever. ;D

all special forces have orders to kill him on the spot
    Even if they didn't, I don't think there's a soldier alive who wouldn't kill him on sight...

I bet Osama will see 2002. So far the US have proven to be pretty incompetant and the entire Islam nation is laughin of their mistakes and crying foul at their terrorist acts.

Don't go thinking I approve Osama, far from it, I would kill the f?cker if I had the occasion, but the US seem to have no control on the situation.

Mentor

This might be the most powerful weapon the US has.

GnuVince,I don't think the US. has done a bad job.I mean hell, you and I both know we could have cleaned their clock in 30 minutes if we did not mind leaving a radioactive dung heap behind.In fact,I think the other nations on the terrorist hit list may be getting a little nervous right now as they know Bush ain't play'in no games.The only thing that will make our President impotent or the military incompetent is the lack of intestinal fortitude of the American people.We can win this war if we want to.This is America man,we put men on the moon, our economy is unmatched even now,we have the finest military on Earth.This is the wealthiest and most powerful nation that has ever existed!We could run this planet if we wanted to.I really don't think some fourth rate Islamic pissant zealots are an overwhelming challenge for us "mericans"good buddy. ;D

Good Guru

I bet Osama will see 2002.
    I think I agree with you on this but not the reason. US will do Osama the last since if there is no Osama, there is no champain for peace. Once US had all the control, they will do Osama.

I think I agree with you on this but not the reason. US will do Osama the last since if there is no Osama, there is no champain for peace. Once US had all the control, they will do Osama.
    I'm not sure I understand your point but Osama is only the tip of the terrorist iceberg.We got some ways to go to bring this thing to an end. We have to deal with Iraq,Iran.Sudan,Syria,Algeria,Cuba,N.Korea.I've noticed in the press the North Koreans and Sudanese are doing their best to shake the terrorist image.Hmmmmm, lucky for them........maybe(chickenshit motherfsckers).I say take out the whole rotten bunch.Who's gonna stop us?