Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I put up our Christmas lights today. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I put up our Christmas lights today.

Kind Mastermind

Re: I put up our Christmas lights today.

am i explaining why i put up our christmas lights?
    There is no snow where I am at, but I can see some in the mountains that surround the valley I live in!

i can't wait for snow...

snow ball fights after school are the best ;D

we only had a few last year before the security lady yelled at us, but it was still fun. and during lunch.... oh yeah!

the weather has been really warm so far

yesterday was crazy foggy, at like 630ish (pm) the sky was really black, no stars even. but then at like 1030-11ish it was grey from fog. crazyness.

Good Guru

I was going to do it in the next few days or so but I was worried that the wire will get sparks if it's all get wet ..... :-/ ... Well you can have a wire and not light it.....

Did mine today. We have a phony tree with fiber optic lights. Keep it simple, I say. 8)

Kind Mastermind

Did mine today. *We have a phony tree with fiber optic lights. *Keep it simple, I say. 8)
    My wife put up the interior lights and tree today. No fibre optics...is that type of tree expensive? I guess I will be crawling around on the roof soon enough. I wish it would snow!