Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Election time - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Election time

Re: Election time

If you lived here in North Carolina, you could be represented by Jesse the Clown. *:
    Hey now, be nice....I am from NC and still live here.....oh wait......that was funny ;D and clowns just scare me.

If you lived here in North Carolina, you could be represented by Jesse the Clown. :
    You mean there's a wrestler other than Jesse Ventura who's a governor? Iowa has good representation. Ventura is cool. I don't know who the governor of Texas is now that Bush is president.

No, no, no, no, no. Jesse the rassler, dwarf thrower, narcissist (sp?), and loudmouth runs the State of Minnesota. Here in North Carolina, we have Jesse the PITA, who promised that he would retire when his present hitch is up. He's just about the oldest member of the Senate (except for Strom Thurmond (and rumor has it that he's actually dead, and they just hold him up in his chair)). 8)