Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bin Laden Comes Clean
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden Comes Clean

Bin Laden Comes Clean

The dirty f---ker finally admits his most obvious guilt. It's time for people of every colour, religion, and political persuasion to acknowledge that bin Laden and his terrorist network must be wiped off the face of the earth soon by whatever means it takes. And, it's time for the moderate Muslims of the world to stop denouncing the attacks on the Taliban and join civilization in the CRUSADE against an evil that threatens everyone, not just non-Muslims.

See http://www.canada.com/calgary/story.asp?id={91EAA166-B832-40AB-B30F-C63DF6C5F26F}

Re: Bin Laden Comes Clean

anilihate every one of the al quida - what a bunch of major assholes. sheesh!

Ok,to all nay sayers,can we kill him nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I agree ... here is more proof ...

See, he is conspiring with more terrorists.

I guess I should point out that I think is confession is utter BS. Why arn't we allowed to see the entire confession? I'm not sticking up for Bin Laden, I think he should be imprisioned for his past crimes but as for the WTC stuff he is inocent untill proven guilty.I think it was the egyption guy (his name escapes me) got the attack together.

Mentor

I guess I should point out that I think is confession is utter BS. Why arn't we allowed to see the entire confession? I'm not sticking up for Bin Laden, I think he should be imprisioned for his past crimes but as for the WTC stuff he is inocent untill proven guilty.I think it was the egyption guy (his name escapes me) got the attack together.
    The British goverment is supposed to release more evidence against him this week. Allegedly he admitted being responsible for the WTC and Pentagon attacks on a video tape released for Al-Queda members.
    I think the Egyptian guy (Muhammad Atta) got the attack together, but on Bin Laden's command and with his money.

I will believe it when I see it. Until that tape is released for everyone to see I will remain sceptical.

I think Ashcrow means the leader of an egyptian islamic group who has close ties to bin Ladin. His group was responsible for the massacre of 58 tourists in Egypt 1997 (I think it was -97).

Before Nurenburgh, there has to be a D-Day. I'ts bin Ladin's intentions and goals that must be squashed. As for the other culprits, we can put piano wire around their ya-yas after the immediate problem is over.

Mentor

Do we need any more reasons to drop the BOMB.

It's going to come to that ( nukes ) because they are activly looking for neuclear weapons, so i say we beat them to the punch and drop a nuke on them, then that way we can split the area up between all countries that helped us, Brittan , Italy, gremany, Canada anyone else i forgot, we can take the oil fields and start producing oil for the world in a business like fasion.