Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

EvilestKnight has been corrupted - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EvilestKnight has been corrupted

Re: EvilestKnight has been corrupted

Why would you want to play a console on a monitor? I'd pick my 27" television anyday over my 15" monitor.

But you wouldn´t pick my 15 year old 20" television over my 17" monitor. And if I play on the tv I have to either sit on the floor or sit 4m from it.

Even if I put a chair infront of the tv it wouldn´t be as comfortable as playing on the pc.

Ant then there's the resilution(sp?) and refresh rate to consider.

Montitors add an extra feeling of smoothness.

But you can't beat sitting infront of a big TV with your mates. Anything multi-player deserves a big screen.

I really like the X-Box, I think you all will eventually end up with one.
    I highly doubt that considering I'm about 250 bucks short of one. If i ever buy another console it will be a Genesis (again) or 8-bit nintendo.

I really like the X-Box, I think you all will eventually end up with one.
    Only if the prices drop significantly, and they release a Linux distro (or something related) for it. Then I'd buy it just to spite MS

Mentor

Good Guru

I've read it. Nice stuff... I'm not going to surprise if we will come up with Linux hacks on Xbox just like they did with PS2. Linux on Xbox will be cool and I would buy then if it keeps its edge on PS2 in hardware.

Cloverm, that's just a util to get the xbox online though; it never stops being an Xbox (gaming console).

If I could turn it into a web server, or a router, that would be awesome

Mentor

Evilestknight any updates on the xbox?

how is it holding up?

i'm not a gamer but i'm interested in getting one AFTER christmas.