Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

NGene and Lovechild... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGene and Lovechild...

Re: NGene and Lovechild...

Whoa .......

Whoa, Relax babygirl. :-*
    You really need to figure out how to get to Finland.

You really need to figure out how to get to Finland.
    Lightyears ahead of you...

Some decades ago someone invented this wonderful thing called a plane... I think I'll use one of them, I hear they fly to Finland from Denmark on a regular basis.

Problem is that the evil people who own these planes wants money in return for the plane ride, and I also need a place to stay while I'm in Finland... I'm guessing that these hotel thingies also costs money.

Guess I better start saving up for a plane ticket.. if things go as planned, I'll be able to go this coming spring.

I also need a place to stay while I'm in Finland... I'm guessing that these hotel thingies also costs money.
    This is just a guess, but does NGene have a house?

This is just a guess, but does NGene have a house?
    I was thinking that NGene might not be OK with that, remember I'm invading her privacy.

I was thinking that NGene might not be OK with that, remember I'm invading her privacy.
    Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there? (Actually I suppose there is two, but one is significantly better than the other). ;D

Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there? (Actually I suppose there is two, but one is significantly better than the other). ;D
    I hope I don't discover the correct way by receiving a grand beating by her boyfriend

Mentor

do they ( finland ) have stalker laws?

j/k

do they ( finland ) have stalker laws?

j/k
    I'll just go check with dumblaws.com

I hope I don't discover the correct way by receiving a grand beating by her boyfriend
    Well, the two ways I was talking about were to either (a) ask her, or (b) go there and find out.

And the answer is (a). That way you avoid the beating, just in case.