Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

A poem for a very special person - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A poem for a very special person

Re: A poem for a very special person

No idea... I just sad down and wrote what was on my mind - it turns out that I'm sick... very sick.

I think it's about life and love.....
    I was asking as a joke. I thought you knew what the poem was about but the joke would look stupid if I explained it now.

I submitted the first poem to a contest and I got a few very good reviews, I'm most proud of this one:

Hi Lovechild

I am writing to tell you how much I liked the poem you posted. I thought it was a wonderfully powerful poem. One thing that fascinates me is to know whether or not you are danish, because if you are the command of the english language was remarkable.
    Btw, right now it has a perfect 5 score and is looking like a winner.

Who knew I had it in me...

That message doesn't matter if the person themself is not a native English speaker. [smiles] You definately do have good English skills though. I couldn't have came up with any better.

That message doesn't matter if the person themself is not a native English speaker. [smiles] You definately do have good English skills though. I couldn't have came up with any better.
    Ohh, I left out the fact that he was a british law professor, or at least he claims to be.