Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How did you choose your user name? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How did you choose your user name?

Re: How did you choose your user name?

Well, I was getting ready to play UT for the first time online. I started thinking I would look really stupid with a handle of "Player1".
    So I pulled out a dictionary started the close my eyes and point method, but I never pointed to anything good enough to bring fear into the minds of other players.
    So I sat and thought about it and I came upon a stunning flaw in myself...
    I Never Could Think Of A Name

her belly actually, and she is not on the plane... no matter, you seem mad, why ?
    I don't seem mad, do I?

I actually had my handle from my disillusioned early teen "I hate technology" days. It's actually my "other" CB handle. One of my rigs has a chip that plays the Inspector Gadget theme. (my fav cartoon. Don Adams rules. Get Smart was also cool) Sooo, people started calling me Inspector Gadget.
    I'm probably like the only person here with a "handle" in the radio sense.
    It's funny, at 15 I knew nothing about computers, at 20, I build them for a (meager) living.

I actually had my handle from my disillusioned early teen "I hate technology" days. It's actually my "other" CB handle. One of my rigs has a chip that plays the Inspector Gadget theme. (my fav cartoon. Don Adams rules. Get Smart was also cool) Sooo, people started calling me Inspector Gadget.
    I'm probably like the only person here with a "handle" in the radio sense.
    It's funny, at 15 I knew nothing about computers, at 20, I build them for a (meager) living.
    I hear that! I was 18 when I got my first computer and started learning it. I turn 22 on Saturday and I have been working in a data center for a year and a half.

....Bet you found Zeb2 easy.....
    Off the top of my head, the only boards I have posted on in the last year or so are XtremePcCentral.com, SysOpt.com, TechIMO.com, Systemlogic.net (now SLCentral.com), and now here. On all the boards but Systemlogic do I use the name Praetorian.

A tv show.

A tv show.
    Let me guess... M*A*S*H

Walter Eugene O'Reilly

Mine... mdwatts - Michael Dennis Watts