Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Turku, Finland
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turku, Finland

Turku, Finland

That place is so c00l, the entire city is switching to GNU/Linux now - a pilot program has been started....

I mean... penguins and NGene, what's not to like ??

Re: Turku, Finland

good news .. must be a nice place

ASCI_blue' plan has been set in motion.... muhhahahahahaha !

We will conquer the earth !!!

Mentor

Lovechild , are you IN Turku, now or just doing research on it?

Lovechild , are you IN Turku, now or just doing research on it?
    I'm not IN turku yet, I just read that on linuxtoday this morning. As previously stated, I'll leave for Finland on the 4th of January.

btw. today I paid for the tickets and confirmed them - soo no turning back now

Did you buy round-trip tickets? Because you may not even come back. (You may want to send NGene's boyfriend back in your place.)

I'm not IN turku yet, I just read that on linuxtoday this morning. As previously stated, I'll leave for Finland on the 4th of January.

btw. today I paid for the tickets and confirmed them - soo no turning back now
    Finland on the 4th of January?? you are a brave man. You will soon be a brave and cold man.

Did you buy round-trip tickets? Because you may not even come back. (You may want to send NGene's boyfriend back in your place.)
    I'm no idiot... Of course I bought round trip tickets - NGene might not even like me

Finland on the 4th of January?? *you are a brave man. *You will soon be a brave and cold man.
    You haven't been to Denmark I see - it's also freezing cold here, only not as much as in Turku....

I have no problem with the cold or the courage part - BRING IT ON !!

Good Guru

You will soon be a brave and cold man.
    LOL