Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

freakin' snow

Thread: freakin' snow

freakin' snow

Damn I leave the real world for a few hours to be on IRC and then all of a sudden there is freakin' snow outside... and lots of it..

8) Snow 8)

Re: freakin' snow

man .. i wish we had snow here now .. but all that we had last week melted :-/

> SNOW >

;D Snow ;D
    I'm going skiing !

I havn't seen snow since I was at my senior prom in Colorado.

Funny, I haven't seen snow since the last time I was in Colorado too. It has only snowed enough to last more than a day twice here during my recollectable lifetime.

:'( the snow is all gone today... *sob*

:'( the snow is all gone today... *sob*
    Come to Poland :P

Come to Poland *:P
    No, I'm going to Finland, I'm sure there's a fair chance of snow up there....

There's one or two flakes in the air here, but it's not pitching.