Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Show yourself ! (pic ~130k) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Show yourself ! (pic ~130k)

Re: Show yourself ! (pic ~130k)

Popcorn - Your goatee rocks!!

Mentor

alright here goes, this from when the NJ Devils won the stanley cup and i was working at the bar where they hungout and i got to take a bunch of pics with the stanley cup.

simi mpiganaji cheers!

It's good to see you all.

I've not shaved in a few days, and trimed the goatee this week so not as rocking as it could be.

The room I'm in is "The pit formaly known as my office". If you look closely you can see the safety sign on the door tells me rotate the lock clockwise if there's an emergency, thus locking me in leaving the only way out is through a 6" airduct. :

This is me before an interview about a year ago.

This is my Junior(college) pic about two years ago...
    I'm 26 going on 27 believe it or not...
    <edit>Made pic smaler</edit>

Since no girls are posting their pics, someone go find a girl pic on the internet and post it pretending it's you. Make sure it's someone we don't know.

Kind Mastermind

Well, I thought about posting a picture of myself, but then I saw some of your pictures and thought better of it! Can't possibly compete. Besides, the only pictures I have of myself alone are six years old. The newest ones tend to have two or three creatures (aka kids) and my wife in them. My wife would kill me if I posted a pic with her in it (self-conscience, I guess).

Anyway, if I find a good picture of me, I might still post it. If it scares too many people, cloverm can pull it .

here is me a few years ago.

Kind Mastermind

here is me a few years ago.

Look into my eyes! You are getting sleepy....

pbharris: Did you add noise with the Gimpster? It looks like a snowy television screen.