Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What are you listening to right now? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Ohh.. tortur....

Ralinx, go smoke some weed
    way ahead of you
    /me takes another puff

but about the music: hiphop is the only genre i love
    i can stand other genres of music, but not for long... they drive me nuts
    i've been listening to hiphop for 7 years now and it has really kept me from going insane

P.O.D. - Satellite.
    Project 86 - Drawing Black Lines

Sweet! *Good choice. *My wife and I are trying to build a classical cd collection. *It is hard finding good info on the history surrounding the various composers and the music that they created (at least from our dismal overseas outpost).
    Music is such a personal preference that it's really hard to get a realistic idea of what a composer produced by reading- the best way is to listen. *I DO have a clue for you though. *Our local PBS station plays classical 24/7, and they're on the web. Go to http:/www.wcny.org and the setup instructions are there. *They play full performances of compositions. As a matter of fact, the Beethoven I was listening to was being played there. *BTW, if you can get hooked up they are broadcasting Wagners Die Meistersinger tomorrow at noon EST

The humming of a computer room.

Kind Mastermind

Music is such a personal preference that it's really hard to get a realistic idea of what a composer produced by reading- the best way is to listen. *I DO have a clue for you though. *Our local PBS station plays classical 24/7, and they're on the web. Go to http:/www.wcny.org and the setup instructions are there. *They play full performances of compositions. As a matter of fact, the Beethoven I was listening to was being played there. *BTW, if you can get hooked up they are broadcasting Wagners Die Meistersinger tomorrow at noon EST
    Cool, thanks, I'll look it up. As for getting an idea about what the composer meant by the music I was referring to who commissioned the composer and for what reason or why a particular peice was written (love, love lost, fairy tale interpretation, etc). I find history to be very interesting, so why not know a little history about such fascinating music? It just increases the fascination for me.

Kind Mastermind

P.O.D. - Satellite.
    Project 86 - Drawing Black Lines
    My brother-in-law said that I would probably like P.O.D. What is your impression of them? I went to their website, but I didn't like it too much. It has a cludgey interface (just my opinion, mind you. The info was great and the music just suddenly burst through the speakers! I almost jumped out of my skin!).

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

The Romantic Guitar of Liona Boyd and Over 60 Minutes with Frank Mills.

Stryder144: I always thought that husbands don't ever get to be right; not in the job description or something like that! <G>

Kind Mastermind

The Romantic Guitar of Liona Boyd and Over 60 Minutes with Frank Mills.

Stryder144: *I always thought that husbands don't ever get to be right; not in the job description or something like that! *<G>
    Too true, too true. I would just like to be right once.

P.O.D. is a great group that speaks the word of God. They have some really good music. If you didn't like that song that "...suddenly burst through the speakers..." then listen to something like Boom or Sattelite. Both of those songs are off of P.O.D's newest release, Satellite.

BTW, the song you heard was called Alive. Its been on MTV for a while and finally retired a few weeks ago. The newest song on MTV by P.O.D. is called Youth of The Nation.

a girl.