Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Guess what I did today (Soap Thread) - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess what I did today (Soap Thread)

Re: Guess what I did today (Soap Thread)

A week isn't long enough. How about you stay there... forever?
    Lets try it out for a week first... K - I would be perfectly fine with staying in Finland if it turns out to be true love for both of us - if not, I'll leave her be and never bother her again, even though it would kill me. I want nothing more than for her to be happy.

I might be obsessing about her, but I can't speak for her.

But I'll let you guys in on the loop a little bit:

I wrote to ask NGene how she would feel if I said that I wanted to take her out on a date. She said fine as long as I came to Turku, Finland. I was like.. OK..

She has a boyfriend soo I'l be staying in a hotel, also the week I'm in Finland she will be attending school soo I won't even get to see her all the much. But I looked at the whole thing from her point of view:

Imagine this:

Crazed guy, who is obsessing about you asks to come visit.. K - Then guy proposes to rip you out of relationship on a hunch.

I actually think she's kinda brave!

I only hope that her boyfriend pounds me into shreds AFTER my date with her rather than before - but I'm a big boy now, I can stand by my actions.

As for the passport situation, Finland only observes Schen, soo I need a passport in case I get pulled in customs - and if I get stopped by the police in Finland and I can't show ID I'll be kicked out - no need for that.
    Another reason for getting a new passport is to verify that I'm me and than I have a right to carry heavy doses of anti-depressants and other pills into Finland, for that I need a "pill-passport", which I was told needed to be shown with passport ID if anyone asks. Before any one asks, no I'm not addict, I'm sick (I bet you all think that), I suffer from tourette' syndrome, and I need my drugs to stay somewhat normal (Non agressive and mellow) I do this for 2 reasons:

A) I don't wanna scare NGene
    B) It simply makes life much easier, agression comes back to you !

Some of you might be wondering WHY, I desperately need to go to Finland.. There are a lot of personal reasons for this, one of them beinf that NGene has been there for me through every crisis I've had through the last year or soo and I've developed a special friendship with her. A more poetic reason is that my friendship with NGene has made me realise that only two things in life are really true: "Freedom and Love". I'm going to Finland in search of at least one of these.

Where I find it, I'll let you know after the 9th of Jan.

I was wondering this myself, but I'd think NGene wouldn't be afraid of saying NO, although she'd probably do it with a *:P on the end *;D
    This is a matter between NGene and me, and it takes two to tango - if she at anytime feels that I've crossed the line, I've tried to make it clear to her, that she's in control - also the reason I offered to come visit her and that I in advance offered to stay at a hotel if that would make her feel more safe with the whole deal.

A question: Do you really think NGene wants you to visit her?? Selfinvited guests can be a real pain in the ass.

I think it would have been a good idea to talk to her before posting "Wee, I´m going to visit NGene!!" on the board. Dunno if you did, but it doesn´t sound like it.
    I did ask her in advance, but I might have sounded a bit eager.. soo sue me.

To make it painfully clear, I'm going to Finland under HER rules - she is in total control. The last thing I want is for her to be upset, then none of us would enjoy this adventure.

It's not like there is some sort of contract that she will have to sleep with him or anything........ All she has to do is meet with him ( since he is visiting her ) and show him around ( if she is free or if she doesn't feel like threated by Lovechild )..... It would be the same as someone she knows is visiting... There is no need to go more than that. No obligation. No commitment.

....But she never comment on this kind of thread either even though I know she is on and she reads the threads.
    I'm not asking her to sleep with me (but she's free to do soo, I won't be upset if she does *:P), I respect her, I'm asking her out - perfectly harmless. Although I'm a bit worried that she hasn't publicly "admitted" to being in on the arrangement. Mostly I think this is because she doesn't want to add fuel to the hype fire, I didn't think of this before the obsession kicked in - I think that's an issue I need to work with, but I can't help it, this may have been the biggest decision I've made to date. Jumping on an airplane to go on a date, when I think of it that way it sounds kinda insane...

The only commitment involved in this adventure is between me and my bank. ;D

-- edit --

Amazing how a not changes the meaning of a post - Sorry about that one.

If she hasn't given you a negative reaction by now, I'd say you don't have to worry about it. *Keep your chin up, we're all rooting for you. *;D
    Cool, male cheerleaders... ;D, quite a change of mood from the guy who just yesterday offered help in the task of getting rid of NGenes boyfriend.

anyways:

It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved.

Hey guys, you're all making a big deal out of this... Lovechild's a very special person for me, but hey, meeting someone who I've been mailing with isn't like I'm going to marry him when he comes here to see me!

Some of my good friends are guys, so my boyfriend's got used to it and that's why he doesn't totally freak out when Lovechild's coming here... as long as Lovechild spends his nights in the hotel and I'm sleeping safely at home :P

Good Guru

Hey guys, you're all making a big deal out of this...
    Yeah I think so. Glad to see your comment. ;D

as long as Lovechild spends his nights in the hotel and I'm sleeping safely at home :P
    If I were him, I'd say day time would do it just fine.... :P

Lets try it out for a week first... K - I would be perfectly fine with staying in Finland if it turns out to be true love for both of us - if not, I'll leave her be and never bother her again, even though it would kill me. I want nothing more than for her to be happy.
    You misunderstood me. I was saying that as in I was trying to get rid of you permanently. I can see how the joke was misunderstood though. I'm trying not to add to the anxiety you're probably feeling now. I've been in your shoes before. I had an online girlfriend in France who had to go to Waco for something. Since Waco is only about 4 hours away, I decided to go meet her. Boy was I nervous. After it was over though, I barely managed to force myself to go back home. Once I got over that initial meeting, things were wonderful. And my friend did something more extreme. One day he decided he was going to go all the way to Salt Lake City, Utah (24 hours away) to meet his girlfriend. The following weekend, he and I packed up our bags and went there for a week in my car. (His truck sucked.) She had been my friend for about two years so I was nervous too. It all turned out great though. Now I have a trip to Ontario to make whenever I have the opportunity. So take it from someone who's been there, it's only nerve-racking until you get there.

By the way, I wanted to ask you something if it's not too personal. You said you had a girlfriend. What does she think of your trip? Did you tell her it was a business trip? [smirks]

You misunderstood me. I was saying that as in I was trying to get rid of you permanently. I can see how the joke was misunderstood though. I'm trying not to add to the anxiety you're probably feeling now. I've been in your shoes before. I had an online girlfriend in France who had to go to Waco for something. Since Waco is only about 4 hours away, I decided to go meet her. Boy was I nervous. After it was over though, I barely managed to force myself to go back home. Once I got over that initial meeting, things were wonderful. And my friend did something more extreme. One day he decided he was going to go all the way to Salt Lake City, Utah (24 hours away) to meet his girlfriend. The following weekend, he and I packed up our bags and went there for a week in my car. (His truck sucked.) She had been my friend for about two years so I was nervous too. It all turned out great though. Now I have a trip to Ontario to make whenever I have the opportunity. So take it from someone who's been there, it's only nerve-racking until you get there.
    I feel the same way, only this has the "she's already involved" twist, soo I'm going knowing my destined defeat. I mean, who am I kidding, I'm just being crazy, I have NO chance with her - but I feel like I have to at least give this the best possible shot I can.

By the way, I wanted to ask you something if it's not too personal. You said you had a girlfriend. What does she think of your trip? Did you tell her it was a business trip? [smirks]
    I told her that it was over and that I needed a break from us - we went our separat ways. But this has only very little to do with NGene, for the last 6 months there was very little love between us, and it was better this way. And I did tell her that I was going to Finland, but I left out that the whole idea was the dating NGene, not taking a long overdue vacation. I just didn't want to hurt her more than I had to. I did however tell her that it was my intention to visit NGene as part of my trip.

Hey guys, you're all making a big deal out of this... Lovechild's a very special person for me, but hey, meeting someone who I've been mailing with isn't like I'm going to marry him when he comes here to see me!
    *damn* :P

Some of my good friends are guys, so my boyfriend's got used to it and that's why he doesn't totally freak out when Lovechild's coming here... as long as Lovechild spends his nights in the hotel and I'm sleeping safely at home :P
    No problem, I would never be indecent toward you - To be honest, I don't really care about your bf, he is welcome to kick my ass or freak out if that will make him feel better, I'm not made of glass. But I do have to get you home in time for a good nights sleep if you are to make it to school.

I will however not hide the fact that I would rather have him confined to quaters and me sleeping with you - but hey, I can't have everything I want :'(