Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Guess what I did today (Soap Thread) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess what I did today (Soap Thread)

Re: Guess what I did today (Soap Thread)

how very cool!

And I'm still Kenshi. How do you like my name? Does someone know Swahili to verify that I got this right? And how do you pronounce this?

Good Guru

Don't you just love the Internet ?
    Yeap.. It changes the way we exchange information and all ...

I looked at the pictures of Turku and it looks way cool of a place to visit... Darn .....

Good Guru

1) Peace and quiet for a week while I visit NGene , strangely enough that is what I got all of you guys !
    I don't think it will be that. What if you were post with NGene together? ... And you willl be talking about all the stuff you guys make out and we have to read it too .... :P

1) Peace and quiet for a week while I visit NGene , strangely enough that is what I got all of you guys !
    A week isn't long enough. How about you stay there... forever?

I went to renew my passport, and in 14 days (much faster than I expected) I'll have the ability to go to Finland. I also got my new VISA card opened today, soo now I can pay pay pay for stuff again.. w00t!
    Im pretty sure you dont need a passport to travel to Finland. Im not sure if it has changed slightly with Schengen though (i.e. no need for passport but it might be a good idea to have one for identification purposes.).

A question: Do you really think NGene wants you to visit her?? Selfinvited guests can be a real pain in the ass.

I think it would have been a good idea to talk to her before posting "Wee, Im going to visit NGene!!" on the board. Dunno if you did, but it doesnt sound like it.

A question: Do you really think NGene wants you to visit her?? Selfinvited guests can be a real pain in the ass.

I think it would have been a good idea to talk to her before posting "Wee, Im going to visit NGene!!" on the board. Dunno if you did, but it doesnt sound like it.
    I was wondering this myself, but I'd think NGene wouldn't be afraid of saying NO, although she'd probably do it with a *:P on the end *;D

If she hasn't given you a negative reaction by now, I'd say you don't have to worry about it. Keep your chin up, we're all rooting for you. ;D

Here's a little come on line for you. I hear it works well on the Finnish babes.

"Damn, you's a fine mother fucker. Let me pull up to that bumper and smack that monkey."

Good Guru

Do you really think NGene wants you to visit her??
    AFAIK, She does want him to visit ( she already said it's okay for him to visit her by email ) but they just have to work out a time table or some other stuff. I mean after all, what a big deal for someone visiting you?? It's not like there is some sort of contract that she will have to sleep with him or anything........ All she has to do is meet with him ( since he is visiting her ) and show him around ( if she is free or if she doesn't feel like very threatening by Lovechild )..... It would be the same as someone she knows is visiting... There is no need to go more than that. No obligation. No commitment.

I think he did. But she never comment on this kind of thread either even though I know she is on and she reads the threads. I also think it's better that way so that she doesn't sounds too favoring or publicily committing.... Besides it's all personal stuff but he just share with those he is close with ( even though we may be far away geographically ). I think it's okay to do so as long as he doesn't share the intimate details stuff...... ( although I wann know... ;D )