Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: w00t !

Re: w00t !

I've never chatted with her on IRC, since she's on 56K, I've never seen her in there.
    Ya know, dial-up isn't that slow. Even us 28k users can still chat.

Ya know, dial-up isn't [i]that]/i] slow. Even us 28k users can still chat.
    Never seen her in there, I recon that it's because :

A) She doesn't care
    B) She's up when everyone else isn't - soo everyone is idle - expect me of course..
    C) No time, she's a busy lady

I've never seen her, all I know is that she's 18 and that she's blonde - or at least that's what she told me, and I trust her completely.
    Ngene:
    - 49 years old
    - 300 lbs
    - drives trucks for a living
    - Shaves his back weekly.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Ngene:
    - 49 years old
    - 300 lbs
    - drives trucks for a living
    - Shaves his back weekly.

Sorry, couldn't resist
    Ha ha. That reminds me of my days chatting as a lesbian. I never carried on a relationship that was a lie though. But you'd be surprised at how many girls will offer you naked pics without you ever asking. Funny enough, I received the exact same pic from two people.

Ha ha. That reminds me of my days chatting as a lesbian. I never carried on a relationship that was a lie though. But you'd be surprised at how many girls will offer you naked pics without you ever asking. Funny enough, I received the exact same pic from two people.
    Now you all see why I hate IRC...sooooooo many bored people.

Now you all see why I hate IRC...sooooooo many bored people.
    Yeah. Chat is boring nowadays. Back in the day, I had fun there, at Yahoo and Virtual Places... There were some interesting people. Now it's full of lamers. I tend to offend people too because they don't have a sense of humor. I miss those days.

Those were probably guys too.

praetorian: Where are you for it to be that warm? I'm about 2 hours east of Dallas myself. It's been in the 50's lately. Knowing Texas, it could go up to 70 or down to 30 in a day though.
    Good ol' Yuma, Arizona. 3 hour drive to Phoenix or San Diego and basically in the middle of nowhere. Gets outrageously hot during the summer and warm in the winter. I actually used to live in Allen for a few years and I've still got family there as well as in Houston and Brownsville. I should have just visited them instead of staying home. Oh well, if nothing changes I'm still planning on heading to Chicago for the summer.