Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Guys, I need your help - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guys, I need your help

Re: Guys, I need your help

Every since I decided to share my feelings with the world I've been getting nasty little emails from various people, wondering if I had gotten in the sack with NGene
    Well that's just sick. Your business is your business. If you wanted to advertise it, I'm sure you would have. Sending harassing emails is just stupid!

... so are we going to see some little Lovechilds running around here soon? (j/k )

Good move, Lovechild. Enough. 8)

sounds suspect to me

but then again, I thought Sonny and Cher would eventually get back together...tells you how much I know.
    They Will eventually! :P

People from this board?! The fools. Why don't you tell us who they were so we can laugh at their dumb asses and add them to our ignore lists?
    That would make me no better than them

Every since I decided to share my feelings with the world I've been getting nasty little emails from various people, wondering if I had gotten in the sack with NGene
    Those little b4stards! > weird though, I haven't got any sick emails from anyone... I guess that those sick people (who seem to have the IQ of a cauliflower) don't have the guts to send me any stupid stuff! >

BTW Lovechild, I like your new sig... though somehow I liked the old one better! :P

think it's good you get her out of your mind and your sig.
    all she is on this board to you is 1's and 0's , she might not even really be a she!! , hey , the internet is a WIERD place
    Oh crap, I got caught... yes, actually I'm a 60 years old man who wants to rape Lovechild as soon as he gets here! :P

That would make me no better than them
    Vengeance is not only acceptable, it's necessary. Without it, people will just walk all over you. I know. I've been there.

Those little b4stards! > weird though, I haven't got any sick emails from anyone... I guess that those sick people (who seem to have the IQ of a cauliflower) don't have the guts to send me any stupid stuff! >
    I couldn't have said it better...

BTW Lovechild, I like your new sig... though somehow I liked the old one better! :P
    :-*
    Somehow this one fits the forum better... but yes, I liked the old one too, even though my grammar might have been a bit off :P

Somehow this one fits the forum better... but yes, I liked the old one too, even though my grammar might have been a bit off :P
    No offense but your grammar isn't exactly correct on this one either. First of all, soo isn't a word. It's so. But lots of people spell it soo for some reason (don't know why) and I hardly even noticed it. Second, the second is should be are since you is the subject. This isn't to criticize your English though because it's better than most of the people here whose native language is English.

No offense but your grammar isn't exactly correct on this one either. First of all, soo isn't a word. It's so. But lots of people spell it soo for some reason (don't know why) and I hardly even noticed it. Second, the second is should be are since you is the subject. This isn't to criticize your English though because it's better than most of the people here whose native language is English.
    You don't see me correcting your danish do you ??

No, soo get off my case texan !