Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys, I need your help

Re: Guys, I need your help

Does this mean I was right about NGene? Whoa

Still going to Turku?
    That is now a matter solely between me and NGene, the way it should have be from the start !

sounds suspect to me

but then again, I thought Sonny and Cher would eventually get back together...tells you how much I know.

sounds suspect to me

but then again, I thought Sonny and Cher would eventually get back together...tells you how much I know.
    I like my privacy on this one, I decided that tuning down the obsession is all for the better.

K... hold your horses.... some explaining is in order.

First of all, NGene did not ask me to do this, this was of own free will, and here is why.

Every since I decided to share my feelings with the world I've been getting nasty little emails from various people, wondering if I had gotten in the sack with NGene - which wasn't the purpose of my posts, it seems that the community has misunderstood me. I like NGene, but guys and gals... I'll tell you in due time if anything important happens - right now I'm looking forward to going to Turku to visit my FRIEND NGene. If I simply wanted to get laid, surely I could think of an easier way than to go to Finland. And if this is what happened to me, I don't even wanna think about how these persons have treated NGene. Soo shame on you !!

Soo untill things improve, and I actually get to Turku, I will not make anymore NGene related posts.

Mentor

Soo untill things improve, and I actually get to Turku, I will not make anymore NGene related posts.
    obsession? i think it was border line stalking!!

think it's good you get her out of your mind and your sig.
    all she is on this board to you is 1's and 0's , she might not even really be a she!! , hey , the internet is a WIERD place

think it's good you get her out of your mind and your sig.
    all she is on this board to you is 1's and 0's , she might not even really be a she!! , hey , the internet is a WIERD place
    LOL... I went overboard, I do that sometimes - look up Tourette's Syndrome and you will know why - I think there is some info on www.wemove.org/ts.html

I trust her completely, if she says she female, then I believe her - I mean I don't lie to her, or anyone else on this board.

Tics may not only be embarrassing but may significantly interfere with certain activities such as writing or reading as well as other activities of daily living. Because of anxiety about experiencing tics in public or social situations, patients may develop extreme self-consciousness or depression and attempt to withdraw from professional or social situations. In addition, ADHD, impulsivity, learning problems, and obsessive-compulsive behaviors may interfere with social interactions and impair academic and occupational performance.
    -- edit --
    Found that quote I was talking about

Good Guru

Does this mean I was right about NGene? Whoa
    ROTFL ............

I think so too.... ;D ;D

drama

If this becomes one of those "made for internet" movies, you need to get redman to play my part

;D

But seriously, LC, at this point we're just giving you sh1t. Your business is your own.

Every since I decided to share my feelings with the world I've been getting nasty little emails from various people, wondering if I had gotten in the sack with NGene...
    People from this board?! The fools. Why don't you tell us who they were so we can laugh at their dumb asses and add them to our ignore lists?

Also, there's nothing wrong with showing your infactuation for someone. Many girls would say it's "sweet". I've learned that if you hold it in, you never completely get over it. Now you don't necessarily have to announce it to the world, but you do have to announce it to NGene. And I haven't seen anything so far that would be stalking. Stalking is when the other party doesn't agree to what you're doing. From what I've seen, you've asked NGene before doing a lot of things, like going to Finland.