Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I've made a new improved distro: Linux XP !! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've made a new improved distro: Linux XP !!

Re: I've made a new improved distro: Linux XP !!

What about security? Have you improved upon that as well?

Oooooohhhh- my stomach hurts!!! I WANT Vigor!!!! ;D

Mentor

i have one, about tuxedo , ya know how ms has 3 or 4 different versions of clippy? einstine, ans that stupid bouncing ball or smile face what the hell it is.

Cant we have options too? Maybe a likeness of Linux Torvalds insted of einstine, and a square rather that the smiley face?

Linux Torvalds
    linuS torvalds

einstine
    Einstein.

Is that for real? I'm sure the certifications aren't but there's a lot of realistic information on the program for it to be fake.

[b]5) Moomin desktop themes
    Will you promise me that... because those moomin troll are soo sweet - I would pay 700$ for a distro that had moomin trolls included ! :P

BSOD's isn't it funny how everyone hates those (when you are using windows) How come RH7.2 and KDE defaults to Blue?

Anyway I thought it was hilarious and then realized that all my desktops are blue now!

Ras

Anyway I thought it was hilarious and then realized that all my desktops are blue now!
    are u on crack?

Yes, it is real.

Is that for real? I'm sure the certifications aren't but there's a lot of realistic information on the program for it to be fake.