Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sarah31
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah31

Sarah31

Better late than never... Here's your official welcoming to the LJR community.

Here's your very own personalised random question:

If I hit on you, will I be bitchslapped ?

*sorry, guys, couldn't resist*

Re: Sarah31

His girlfriend (Sarah - age 31) might be upset. Good luck though.

His girlfriend (Sarah - age 31) might be upset. Good luck though.
    ???

Mentor

oh no, not another stalking by Lovechild

ngene fades away and into the picture comes sarah31

haha

Ok... that came out wrong... but I'm running out of random questions... I'm not all that creative at the moment...

I'm not going to hit on Sarah31.... rest assured.

Ok... that came out wrong... but I'm running out of random questions... I'm not all that creative at the moment...

I'm not going to hit on Sarah31.... rest assured.
    I bet you would if she was hot and everything that could possibly happen between you and NGene fell through.

Mentor

would it be different if she lived in Denmark?

do u guys actually have any other interests outside of following Lovechild's life so closely?

Mentor

do u guys actually have any other interests outside of following Lovechild's life so closely?
    He made it piblic knowledge, i'm just making fun of him for doing it!!