Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Take care ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take care !

Re: Take care !

good luck and have fun ..

Good Luck, stay safe, and say Hi to NGene for all of us. I'm Aye proud o' ye, laddie.

they don't deserve pictures anyway
    let them get their own lives first
    I agree...

btw, nice avatar d00d.... but I liked the herbal one better !

Good luck. You'll be a rank below me when you get back, but don't let that discourage you. And if you don't post after around a week, we'll assume you missed the plane back home. [smiles]

Good luck. You'll be a rank below me when you get back, but don't let that discourage you. And if you don't post after around a week, we'll assume you missed the plane back home. [smiles]
    LOL... I'll see if I can't find an Internet cafe or something to feed my addiction while I'm up there...

I'll be mighty impressed if you can make +300 post in 6 days.

As for missing the plane... who knows... I was never all that good with clocks..

btw, nice avatar d00d.... but I liked the herbal one better !
    i kinda got tired of that one, so i changed it

Mentor

they don't deserve pictures anyway
    let them get their own lives first
    I have a life >
    I'm curious to know what she looks like, thats all

everyones takes shit too seriously, lighten up

BTW, Lovechild , have a good time.

i kinda got tired of that one, so i changed it
    It cold just be me, but I have noticed a running theme with your avatars *

I too am interested in what ngene looks like, but she didn't post in the show yourself thread, so I guess she wants to remain faceless (at least I think that wasn't a pic of her ;D)

It cold just be me, but I have noticed a running theme with your avatars
    probably just u

probably just u
    Ralinx proudly presents:

The international house of weed

btw. d00d I'll take the 8) Water Bong 8) deluxe special !