Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support me

Support me

Please, take a few minutes of your time. Look at the poor pathetic soul that is Mountainman. Trapped in a slowing economy. Living in squalid, unaffordable high-speed access areas. Dying on a 26.1k dialup on crappy phone lines. Please, wont you send money to Mountainman so that he, too, can access the wonders of High bandwidth. Please contact mountainman with donation details. ;D

Mentor

Re: Support me

why 26.1? not even 56k?

that sucks!

8) dsl 8)

i find it hard to believe that people cant afford $39.95 a month.

That is 1 days pay if you work at walmart or kmart or mcdonalds or pump gas or sweep floors or wait tables or buss boy or deliver pizza.

GET A JOB, i work 2 jobs so i could afford the things i want, you cant sit on the couch eating hoho's and expect people to GIVE you stuff :

Associate

That is 1 days pay if you work at walmart or kmart or mcdonalds or pump gas or sweep floors or wait tables or buss boy or deliver pizza.

GET A JOB, i work 2 jobs so i could afford the things i want, you cant sit on the couch eating hoho's and expect people to GIVE you stuff :
    You have to go on Mountainman's HP ;-)
    There you can read:
    I spent 6 years in the military
    Any questions?
    ;D

Let me sum this up for you. *I live with three women, (wife, 2 girls). *Need I say more?
    Ps, I am currently working 12 hour shifts and my regular job. Besides, how can I take over the world without at least high speed access?

Ouch, that can make money tight! Maybe set up a pay pall account and people might send ya a few bucks here and there.

I'd like to help but I'm planning on quiting my job soon. Man this 8 to 5 life sucks.

It's tough to afford $40/month when you're barely making ends meet. Well, not really making ends meet. More like "pulling at the ends to bring them closer together." But I do the school thing most of the week, so pulling at the ends takes up all the time I can spare.

I'll trade you high-speed cable access for your wife and 2 kids.

There is nothing more I want than a wife and children to go home to every night. No matter what everyone says, there is nothing like a loving family and kids to be proud of and be there for you. It's not the same as having just a girlfriend.

Count your blessings.

PC/Web access = nice to have

Family and love = everything

8) Cable 8)
    8) Debian 8)
    8) WindowMaker 8)

How about the Kenshi foundation to help me move out of this dumphole where I can't even get DSL no matter how much I pay and can't get a decent job for lack of IT crap in northeast Texas to move to another city?