Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Take care ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take care !

Re: Take care !

btw. d00d I'll take the 8) Water Bong 8) deluxe special !
    the deluxe special huh? i hope u got nothing planned for the coming week

Guess who's here right now?

And no pic of us. :P

Good Guru

Guess who's here right now?
    Holy !!
    And no pic of us. :P
    Well... we don't want to see it anyway so keep it to both of you ...... We know already how ugly it's.... :P

NGene,

Please allow Lovechild to post so that we know he is okay!

j/k.... ;D

I hope you guys get along well.

Lovechild:

Right now NGene has just lead me loose from her dungeon, and I'm on my daily 5 min walk.... I'm ok, and Finland is great...

:P Ha ha, now I know how beautiful NGene looks, and I'm not sharing with you naughty guys and gals :P

NGene has a dungeon? 8) schweet 8)

Does she use her whips on you? I always thought she seemed like that kind of girl.

Ha ha, now I know how beautiful NGene looks, and I'm not sharing with you naughty guys and gals
    Well I'll just have to go to finland then, won't I?!?!?! WON'T I?!?!?!

Does she use her whips on you? I always thought she seemed like that kind of girl.
    No, but she did break my heart ever soo much...... and yes, she's a naughty girl, but I'll tell you all about that in a while..

No, but she did break my heart ever soo much...... and yes, she's a naughty girl, but I'll tell you all about that in a while..
    Don't blame her for that though. Things happened fast and she was in a difficult situation. People tend to make mistakes when those conditions exist. Maybe in a few days, or weeks, or whenever, she'll say, "What the hell have I done?!" and beg you to come back. Nevertheless I doubt she's one bit happy that you're gone like I was before you came back. [smiles] But you'll see of what I speak in due time.