Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sea Lab 2021 Fans

Thread: Sea Lab 2021 Fans

Sea Lab 2021 Fans

http://fucinet.com/epdl/index.html ... it's in real audio format but it's still great :-D.

Go get some mailbox head!

Re: Sea Lab 2021 Fans

Errr....

I found that yesterday! I love Sealab. I ended up going to Kazaa to download the Easy Bake Oven episode, even though it was 120 megs and took about 14 hours. If you guys haven't seen that, you really have to download it. There's this funny French guy that keeps saying crazy stuff in English but he has such a thick French accent and bad pronounciation, that people can't understand him. It probably doesn't sound too funny, but you'd have to hear it to laugh at it.

"For me, it was like a return to the womb. I was absorbed by mother ocean and all her wonderous glories."

"What is he gibbering about back there?"

"I don't know. It's French. It's crap."

I, Robot was also a funny episode. The sealab was damaged by an anchor from the FCC ship seen in another episode, but all anyone does is sit around and talk about how it would be to have a robot body. That's another one you need to see. Hell, see them all. You won't be disappointed.

"The penalty for harming a human shall be... 1000 years frozen in carbonite."

"Ooh, my nipples are getting hard just thinking about it."

The french guy was awsome! Are they making new episodes or just rerunning them?

The french guy was awsome! Are they making new episodes or just rerunning them?
    Every once in a while, they make a new one, but it's mostly reruns. I think the last new one I saw was the one where those guys decorated Sealab which was two or three months ago. I'm ready for new stuff.