Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Vince comes and goes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince comes and goes

Re: Vince comes and goes

No, I'm sure the pleasure was all GnuVince's
    Ha ha. Now you're going to make this old man soil his pants too.

I'm gonna go take a shower and eat a bowl or two of Honey Nut Cheerios (anyone here likes those?)

I have never seen a guy post pad as much as you Vince... It's almost scary

I'm not the one with 2k posts and who started like 7 topics in Playground about stuff weirder than even Ralinx can think of and about people anmed Richard...

Yeah. I think this thread is pretty funny. Not as funny as my poll at LO about what your name is, but still funny.

about stuff weirder than even Ralinx can think
    why is it that people on this board associate me with weird stuff?

why is it that people on this board associate me with weird stuff?
    Nothin' wrong with bein' wierd. My invisible talking Silver-tip Grizzly Bear says that everyone is just jealous of you when they call you wierd. Don't let it bother you. ;D

Don't let it bother you. ;D
    i don't let anything bother me, but i was kinda curious about it

Ralinxism? Sounds interesting, but before I could kowtow to jabber the hutt, I'd definitely have to light up a doobie. Is that a part of it? ;D

Ralinxism? Sounds interesting, but before I could kowtow to jabber the hutt, I'd definitely have to light up a doobie. Is that a part of it? ;D
    of course