Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

check out the prices on the hard drives!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check out the prices on the hard drives!!!!!

Mentor

check out the prices on the hard drives!!!!!

the other day at work i found a PC world magazine from May 1995 and i started to flip through it and came across this ad. Chack out the prices on the hard drives!!!! 400 bucks for a 1280mb harddrive!!!!

Re: check out the prices on the hard drives!!!!!

Yeah so? Y'a des fourreurs partout.

Don't buy. I can get you a better deal. ;D

Wow, an angelfire add!! :P

Wow, an angelfire add!! :P
    yea, gotta love their prices

I love to keep old computer magazines... It's nice to look at the old stuff... I remmber my first issue of Compute that magazine rocked..

They got more expensive than that!

I just dug up a bunch of magazine from my C64 and Amiga days.......

Man they review in Zak McKraken in one of them.... I still play that game....

/me is reminded of the time when his life made sense..... ahhh, those were the days !

I just dug up a bunch of magazine from my C64 and Amiga days.......

Man they review in Zak McKraken in one of them.... I still play that game....

/me is reminded of the time when his life made sense..... ahhh, those were the days !
    I wish I went back that far...

My 2 Atari computers (800XL and 1200XL) don't HAVE hard drives- you write programs to a 51/4" floppy or an AUDIO CASSETTE, and run from the appropriate drive. If you want to run a pre-configured program (Atari Word Processer, Games, etc.) you plug in a cartridge. BTW, they BOTH still work, but the 800XL no longer has sound.