Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse !

Thread: Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse !

Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse !

Yeah... now the hospital called me, the doc. wants to see me about my lastest tests....

Previously when this has happened it has always been bad news - what could be next... fucking cancer ?

I might as well get use to it - life is pain !

Anyone wanna trade lifes, I've kinda had it with mine !

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Re: Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse !

Not exactly the best presentation for a trade! <G> Seriously, most people, if given the opportunity to trade lives, would prefer to keep their own.

Medical tests are not always bad news; if there is a problem, perhaps steps can be taken to correct it. If it means good news, you have won the lottery of life!

Remember, whatever happens, your friends at LJR are here for you and perhaps some of our life experiences can help you, too. Hang in there!!

Well... I guess it's nothing bad.

Only thing is bad medical news seem to run in the family at the moment:

Aunt gets ALS (Will die soon sadly - I'll miss her).
    Other Aunt dies from cancer (Never talked much with her).
    Grandmother (fathers side) gets dementia.
    Grandfather (mothers side) nearly lost use of his right leg.
    Grandmother (mothers side) being Parkinson.
    Sister gets Tourette's Syndrome.
    /me gets a depression.

Plus my best friend and his gf also got bad news from the doctor - She has some sort of "funky stuff" going on - so she can't have children (btw they are getting married - only good news in a long time - will happen 02-02-02 (easy to remember)).

Plus my gf's family haven't got much luck with the doctors either.

So you see, I'm pretty much use to the fact that when a doctor wants to speak to me... It's bad news.

As you can see, there's a clear pattern here... mess with me, and someone close to you gets sick

what could be next... fucking cancer ?

You can have mine. I've had cancer for over 7 years now and back then they only gave me 2-3 years. Just one year ago I had a bone marrow transplant. I never feel good though I still manage to work 40 hours a week. It's damn hard everyday. 220mg of morphine a day so I can walk and function plus many other drugs I have to take daily. Monthly IV treatments in the hospital.

Want my life?

You can have mine. I've had cancer for over 7 years now and back then they only gave me 2-3 years. Just one year ago I had a bone marrow transplant. I never feel good though I still manage to work 40 hours a week. It's damn hard everyday. 220mg of morphine a day so I can walk and function plus many other drugs I have to take daily. Monthly IV treatments in the hospital.

Want my life?
    I feel for you man - I just watched 3 people close to me go through cancer - all of them lost the battle.

I guess both our lifes suck.... how bout an exchange for a month - physical pain for emotional pain ?

I feel for you man - I just watched 3 people close to me go through cancer - all of them lost the battle.

I guess both our lifes suck.... how bout an exchange for a month - physical pain for emotional pain ?
    You just have to learn to cope with it. I never feel good and I'm tired all the time no matter how much I sleep. Pills, pills and more pills. Sick of taking them though I have no choice. Have to be able to walk.

My mother died from cancer when I was 5 and my father also died from cancer 2 months ago (Nov 25th.). My step mother died in 1990 from the SAME cancer as I have. Multiple Mylenoma (bone marrow cancer). Strange since it was my step mother.